MAKES: 4 Servings
TOTAL TIME: 1 Hour
- 1 (15oz) refrigerated pie crust
- 4 cups frozen mixed fruit (pineapple, strawberries, peaches, and mango)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 (8oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet Mango Vanilla Cheese Ball Mix
- Coarse sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 400F. Remove pie crust from refrigerator, let stand 15 minutes.
- Separate, in a medium bowl, combine next 3 ingredients; fruit, sugar, and cornstarch, and toss to coat well. Set aside.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll pie crust and place on paper; pat or roll into a 12-inch circle.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and Mango Vanilla Cheese Ball Mix; vigorously mix until well combined. Spread into 8-inch circle in the center of pie crust.
- Place fruit over the top of the cream cheese mixture. Fold pie crust up and over the edge of filling, pleating as needed, and leaving center uncovered. Brush folded edge with water and sprinkle with coarse sugar, if desired. Bake 25-30 minutes or until crust is golden.
Read more articles from VOM Magazine here: https://www.veteransoutreachministries.org/vom-magazine/