Recipe re-shared from www.ACedarSpoon.com
MAKES: 8-10 Servings
TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 8 ounces Rotini Pasta
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 mango, pit removed, diced
- 2 mandarins, peeled and seperated
- 1 small bunch of greens (spinach),
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup bulk sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup bulk dried cranberries
- zest of half the lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- Lemon Honey Dressing (any brand)r
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente; drain, then rinse with cold water to cool.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, carrots, strawberries, mango, mandarins, greens, bell pepper, fresh mint, parsley, sunflower seeds and the dried cranberries and stir well to combine.
- In a large mason jar or salad dressing container combine the olive oil, lemon and honey and shake or whisk until it is mixed together. Pour half of the dressing over the pasta salad and gently stir to combine. Add the parsley, mint and lemon zest stir again. Adjust to taste. Refrigerate until you are ready to serve.
Read more articles from VOM Magazine here: https://www.veteransoutreachministries.org/vom-magazine/