BBQ Chicken Cauliflower Pizza
- 1/4 cup 2% Reduced Fat Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup egg beaters
- 1 cup grated raw cauliflower or 100 grams
- 2.25 oz chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1/4 cup Reduced Fat 2% Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup of your favorite veggies
- 3 Tbsp sugar free BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place parchment paper on a cookie sheet and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine grated cauliflower, egg beaters, and cheese until mixed completely. Spoon mixture on prepared pan with parchment paper. Use the back of a spoon to thin out the mixture and form a circle about the size of a dinner plate without the rim.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Flip the pizza crust over. Bake for an additional 10 minutes, maybe less.
- Spread BBQ sauce over crust. Top with chicken and veggies. Sprinkle 1/4 cup cheese over the top. Broil until cheese is melted about 5 to 10 minutes.
INGREDIENTS – FOR VEGAN VERSION!
- Leave off the chicken
- Use Miyoko’s Creamery vegan mozzarella
- Use “Just Egg” vegan egg substitute
INSTRUCTIONS – FOR VEGAN VERSION!
- Same as above instructions, just with the ingredients swaps listed.
Read the Full Magazine here: https://www.veteransoutreachministries.org/vom-magazine/