Caribbean Shrimp Bowl from Taste of Home
- 2 Tbsp olive oil or coconut oil, divided
- 1lb uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 1 package (12 ounces) broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp adobo seasoning
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook and stir until shrimp turn pink, 3-4 minutes. Remove, keep warm.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Add cauliflower rice, broccoli slaw, red pepper, onion, adobo, pepper, pepper flakes and salt. Cook, covered, over medium heat until vegetables are crisp-tender, 8-10 minutes. Add pineapple, mango, cilantro and shrimp; heat through. Serve with additional cilantro if desired.
INGREDIENTS – FOR VEGAN VERSION!
- Leave off the shrimp
INSTRUCTIONS – FOR VEGAN VERSION!
- Same as above instructions, just no shrimp.
Read the Full Magazine here: https://www.veteransoutreachministries.org/vom-magazine/